Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Natural




Review..



 
a face powder, a mineral foundation, good coverage, natural smooth finish “not powdery or cacky”

when I heard about this product on from many beauty bloggers, I decided to go and get it..my shade is Medium..I feel it's a bit darker than my skin but when I put it on blend it it looks perfect..

it had a very good coverage, you can use it on its own as a foundation..i have oily skin and I’m very please with it because it sets my foundation, I can used it to touch up during the day and it doesn't give me the powdery look..i use a kabuki brush for application..the brushes I enjoy are the Samantha Chapman Real Techniques kabuki brush and the elf kabuki brush..

I feel that this product is a must in your makeup collection..i always recommended to my friends and they love it after they try it..

Check out Lisasz09 video review

it's very much loved as you can see :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

please leave your comment..I always do my best to reply