Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Estee Lauder Pretty Naughty New Pure Color Collection


Well, I needed some retail therapy and my destination was Sephora (Dubai Mall) ..were I spotted the most elegant gold compact at Estee Lauder counter, I was like.."WOW, must have it!" yes, it's the Pretty Naughty collection ..I've seen reviews about it on youtube and I fell in love..beautiful spring and summer colors amazing texure ans again if you can get your hands on the Five Color Eyeshadow Palette or the Illuminating Powder Gelee Blush trust me you will love it..

 

 
 
 
I got some items from the collection ..here they are..




Intense Kajal Eyeliner Duo




 

Illuminating Powder Gelée Blush


 

Five Color EyeShadow Palette

 

 

 3 of the Sheer Matte Lipsticks in Nuked, Rock Candy and Demure





Left to Right..Naked, Demure, Rock Candy
 






 

1 comment:

  1. This is really interesting, You are an excessively professional blogger.
    I've joined your rss feed and sit up for looking for extra of your excellent post.
    Additionally, I've shared your web site in my social networks

    Here is my website :: youtube

    ReplyDelete

please leave your comment..I always do my best to reply